The Membership Committee recruits members and supports programs and events that provide development opportunities for HR professionals.
Purpose, Goals and Objectives:
The Membership Committee has a wide variety of opportunities to get involved – this committee features the best networking opportunities. We are looking for fun and outgoing Members who have 1 to 4 hours per month to share the vision of AHRMA to HR practitioners in Central Texas!
SHRM Foundation Committee
- The SHRM Foundation champions workforce and workplace transformation by providing...
- research-based HR solutions for challenging inclusion issues facing employees and potential employees
- focuses on key elements for workplace initiatives
- scholarships to educate and develop HR professionals and students to make change happen
- opportunities for HR professionals to make a difference in their local communities.
- The Committee will assist in publicizing, promoting and fundraising for the Foundation
- Create fundraising fun while we gather donations for auctions, door prizes, and raffles.
One of the best Volunteer opportunities in AHRMA and a great way to meet and network! As an Ambassador, you will be able to assist with a wide variety of assignments each month. Ambassadors assist with:
- Check in and registration, greeting members at AHRMA in-person meetings and events. Host and welcome at virtual events.
- Call and email new members to welcome them to AHRMA. You can be the face and voice of AHRMA- “How can we help you make the most of your Membership?”
- Membership renewal calls.
- Representing AHRMA at monthly meetings and Happy Hour/Networking Events-Engage and have fun is our motto!
- We are AHRMA-We reach out to all Member and Prospective Members
- Promote the SHRM Foundation. Whether in person at events, or promote fundraising and raffle tickets, we share information that benefits HR everywhere.
- Reach out to members who have not been active to re-engage.
- Assist with creating communications of Membership information and special Member events.
- Want to be a Membership Roving Reporter? Our Members want to know each other. Share a quick interview thought from one Member to the entire Membership on AHRMA's website, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Professional and Social Forums. We can share encourage the benefits of membership.
Membership-We have the premiere volunteer opportunities for you!
Interested in getting involved, making a difference, AND having fun?
If you are interested in serving on this committee, please reach out to Odette Perez & Wendy Chance, Co-VP's of Membership, at email@example.com.