Place of Business:
Fifth Generation, Inc - Tito's Handmade Vodka
Built on a dream and distilled in Austin, Texas, Tito’s Handmade Vodka has been bringing people (and dogs) together over the last two decades. Tito’s Handmade Vodka has gained a reputation for its high-quality vodka, charitable contributions, and its goal to make people happy while making the world a better place.
We’re seeking an experienced payroll professional to join our Tito’s family. This is a full-time position located in Austin, Texas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Timely and accurately processing of payroll on a semi-monthly basis
- Ability to understand and ensure compliance with federal and state regulations relating to payroll, time and labor, and employment tax laws
- Manage team member vacation and paid time off accrual and balances
- Check time records for all non-exempt team members to ensure overtime is paid correctly
- Coordinate with HR on payroll changes (e.g. terminations, new hires, leaves of absence)
- Wage attachment expertise that includes the knowledge to set-up child support and miscellaneous garnishments
- Review and analyze the accurate input of timesheet data and coordinate with departments to address exceptions in a timely manner
- Maintain team member payroll records and timesheet data for future references
- Active participation in updating, improving, and documenting processes and procedures
- Provide internal customer support to team members resolving the requests in an accurate and timely manner
- Other special and/or month-end projects may be assigned by the Finance Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or similar
- Five+ years of experience with ADP Workforce or similar HRIS system
- Five+ years payroll experience with strong knowledge of federal and state tax regulations
- Ability to work individually, but also enjoys working with team members and co-woofers
- Extensive data entry skills, spreadsheet, and word processing proficiency with strong emphasis in Microsoft Excel i.e. V-lookups, Pivot tables etc.
- Strong organizational, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with frequent interruption
- Demonstrated customer services skills, ability to relate effectively and tactfully with all levels of the organization
If you meet the job qualifications, and are interested in applying, please send your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fifth Generation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Distilling Good and Raising Spirits