Company name: Impact Fire Services
Established in 2009, Impact Fire Services was the vision of a group of experienced industry professionals that wanted to build a best-in-class fire protection and life safety company.
Through superior customer service and technical expertise, we have developed long-standing relationships with the leading businesses in our markets. The Impact Fire leadership team has over 200 years of industry experience.
We are a full-service fire protection company, providing installation, maintenance, inspection, monitoring, and retrofit of fire safety systems. We are a team of fire protection professionals, many of whom carry NICET and manufacturer certifications in leading brands.
Impact Fire has deep experience supporting the following industries: Retail, Healthcare, Assisted Living, Restaurant, Education, Multi-Family Housing, Property Management, Hospitality, Government, and Industrial. Today, we operate over 15 district offices across 9 states, partnering with our sister company, Academy Fire Life Safety, to serve national, multi-site customers. We are a subsidiary of AI Fire, which is owned by leading U.S.-based private equity investment firm, Audax Group.
- The human resource manager is responsible for supporting multiple locations/regions in Texas, Colorado and Florida.
- Perform Human Resource related duties on a professional level and works closely with Operations and senior HR management.
- This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee relations, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
Position duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborates with hiring managers on recruitment and interview process for all exempt and nonexempt personnel
- Coordinates posting of open positions on appropriate job boards and other applicable candidate sourcing venues.
- Reviews applications with in house recruiter to match experience with specific job-related requirements.
- Onboarding – conducts new hire orientation, benefit orientation, creates and maintains personnel files
- Maintains HRIS module / system and provides information and reports from the database as required
- Processes terminations in an accurate and timely manner and coordinates with payroll on final pay, and updates to the HRIS system.
- Partners with payroll to ensure employees are properly paid and corrections are processed in a timely manner.
- Promotes and demonstrates positive employee relations
- Coach and counsel employees with regard to employment related concerns
- Collects and documents data relating to investigations and claims
- Leads investigations relating to discrimination, harassment, policy interpretation and related matters. Responds to all EEOC charges.
- Represents the company for any unemployment claims
- Partners with management to communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, and related information
- Collaborates with management staff on employee matters such as discipline, documentation, performance evaluations, succession planning, etc.
- Conducts exit interviews and turnover analysis
- Facilitates or provides training to the workforce.
- Develops and maintains employee recognition programs.
Other Duties as Requested or Required, including but not limited to-
- Maintains company’s compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
- Maintains current knowledge and educates management as necessary on applicable Federal, state and local employment law
- As required, develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; and maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Other responsibilities to be assigned at the Manager’s discretion.
- Administrative duties as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, HR Certificate Program is a plus
- 5 to 7 years’ experience as a Human Resource Manager
- Human Resource experience supporting a service or trades’ organization preferred
- PHR or SHRM certifications preferred
- Technology Current, proficient use of MS Office, familiarity with payroll, benefit, 401k, HRIS systems functionality, Dayforce experience a plus.
- Conducts himself/herself with the highest ethical and moral standards and inspires the same from staff and co-workers.
- Customer Service - provide helpful, courteous, accessible, responsive and knowledgeable support to staff, clients, and others at all times
- Reliable and consistent in attendance, demeanor and work product
- Problem Solving - Identifies potential issues, find solutions by looking beyond the obvious, and apply effective methods for solving problems to support the business objectives.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills; open to thought provoking dialogue to achieve common goals
- Detailed oriented and demonstrate a high degree of accuracy when performing job duties
- High level of organizational skills
For consideration please email your resume to Jack Greenblott, Recruiter at Impact Fire Services: email@example.com
Impact Fire offers competitive pay based on skills and experience, a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) with company match, Short and Long-term Disability, Paid Time Off, and holidays.