Place of Business:
The Senior Human Resources Generalist delivers a broad range of hands-on human resources (HR) services to the business areas they support to help guide and achieve departmental, business, and organizational goals and objectives that align with the mission and vision of the organization. The Senior Generalist provides policy guidance, HR knowledge, and support to all team members in the areas of talent acquisition, performance management, training and development, employee life cycle, and employee relations’ concerns. The Senior Generalist also supports departmental and organizational projects and/or assignments to meet the needs of the organization. In addition, the Senior Generalist ensures the quality of HR service delivery through effective collaboration with our HR shared services and centers of excellence team members.
• Provide exemplary customer service to internal and external customers of Human Resources in all matters and transactions by responding to customers in a timely manner with accurate information and resolution.
• Establish and grow collaborative, credible, and trusting relationships with individuals across a broad range of people and groups, both internal and external to demonstrate the value of HR as a consistent, knowledgeable, trusted, and go-to resource.
• Support the implementation of HR’s strategic plan, programs, communications, and initiatives.
• Communicates various policies, procedures, laws, standards, and other regulations to employees and leaders, with direction and guidance from HR leadership as needed.
• Provide coaching and guidance to supervisors, managers, and team members to proactively, effectively, and accurately address and resolve employee relations issues by consistently and fairly interpreting and enforcing company policies and procedures, thoroughly investigating and bringing formal resolution to complaints, and as necessary escalating concerns to HR leadership along with thoughtful recommendations of actions.
• Mange the performance management, termination, and exit process for employees.
• Ensure all corrective disciplinary notices for team members are documented and tracked appropriately.
• As directed, participates in the recruiting and selection process.
• As directed, assists in team member onboarding and engagement activities.
• As directed, participates in employee training and development.
• With direction and guidance from HR leadership, participates in and/or completes employee relations issues through to resolution, including EEOC claims.
• Manage and effectively respond to all Texas Workforce Commission notices and claims with guidance from HR leadership as needed.
• As directed, assists with routine processes, programs, and projects across all functional areas of Human Resources.
• Participates in departmental audits and projects, as well as assists in preparing metrics, reports, and presentations.
• Analyze current policies, processes, and procedures and recommend potential changes, updates, or enhancements.
• Facilitate team member’s successful navigation through HR processes, policies and systems.
• Facilitate the talent review process, including introductory and annual reviews.
• Serve as the second (back-up) point of contact for the HR Department for general phone and e-mail inquiries, and in a timely manner, accurately resolve or escalate inquiries as appropriate.
• Participates in department meetings and continuing education opportunities.
• Maintains confidentiality of all Human Resources and company information and data.
• Ability to work assigned hours, and occasionally outside assigned working hours as needed.
• Performs all duties in an ethical manner consistent with the organization’s mission, vision, and values.
• Demonstrate a willingness to be an active participant in initiatives that have fundamental impact on the organization.
• Performs any other duties as needed to drive the vision, fulfill the mission and abide by the values of this organization.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business, or Related Field.
At least two (2) years of experience in a Human Resources Generalist or related position. Experience in dealing with performance management and employee relations issues. Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Click here to apply.