Online registration is now closed.
On-site registration is available.
Corporate Culture Will Make or Break Your Organization
People are the cornerstone of any organization. Yet ancillary perks and programs won’t build engagement or long-term commitment of people. This program, delivered by one of the technology sector’s leading CEOs, outlines the essential impact corporate culture has on driving employee satisfaction, fulfillment and contribution, and the fundamental role HR must play to define, build and sustain that culture.
1) Describe how culture springs from values and values drive business decisions
2) Examine HR’s role in clarifying and promulgating those values across the organization to build the desired culture
3) Review why people are your most important business asset, and how culture sustains that edge despite shifts in markets, technologies and society
4) Express the criticality of culture in the workplace and how HR leverages it as a differentiator in the recruitment, retention, and development of people
5) Relate how teaming built on cultural values drives workplace behavior which drives customer satisfaction
6) Discuss HR’s role in driving investment in people through meaningful work for people
7) Remind learners why core values and accountability for them are more than just HR’s job
*Approved for 1 hour of business credit through HRCI & SHRM*
CEO & Founder, SailPoint Technologies, Dec, 2005 - Current
In his role as CEO, Mark brings to bear over 20 years of experience developing and leading innovative technology companies. Under Mark’s direction, SailPoint has grown from a collection of fresh ideas into a publicly recognized leader in the identity management software market. Mark directs and drives the overall vision and strategy for SailPoint, which is underpinned by his commitment and passion for building top-performing teams, creating a collaborative and innovative work environment, and focusing continuously on the needs of customers.
The Luncheon Meeting Format:
Location: Norris Conference Center
2525 West Anderson Lane, Austin, TX 78757
11:00-11:30am - Registration and Networking
11:30-12:00pm - Employment Law Hot Topics
12:00-12:30pm - Buffet and Business Meeting
12:30-1:30pm - Keynote
Use of Photographic Images
Attendance and participation in AHRMA events constitutes an agreement by the attendee to AHRMA’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, and/or electronic reproductions. Images and videos may be used on the AHRMA website, social media and for other purposes. Attendees waive, release and forever discharge AHRMA from and against claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of attendee’s image.
Registrations must be received before close of business on the Monday prior to the event so that we may turn in a headcount. Onsite registrations are accepted at the door on a first-come, first-served basis. If you can't make the event, please let us know 72 hours beforehand by sending an email to email@example.com, so that we can cancel your registration. Please note, refunds will not be issued after the 72 hour mark as we pay the venue based on the number of attendees reserved - including no-shows.