Develop your career.
Enhance your experience and expertise!
Are you ready to earn your HR certification?
If you’re planning to take the SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP™) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP™) certification exam, AHRMA’s fourteen-week course will prepare you with the information you need to pass the exam. Through expert instruction and peer discussion with other HR professionals from around the Austin area you will gain valuable knowledge that will prepare you for your exam. The program curriculum is designed by global subject matter experts and covers the entire SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge™ (SHRM BoCK™).
For SHRM exam requirements and dates, visit SHRMcertification.org.
Who Should Sign Up:
- Current and aspiring HR practitioners who want to increase their knowledge base
- Small business owners or office managers who perform the HR function for their company
- Business managers who want to learn basic HR best practices to enhance their employee experience
- New or experienced managers interested in learning more about employee management skills
- Representatives selling or supporting HR systems and services
- Learn the essential roles and responsibilities of human resource professionals
- Become familiar with human resource-related laws, compliance and liability issues
- Develop strategies for recruiting the best employees and successfully on-boarding and training them
- Gain an overview of various compensation and benefits systems
*SHRM requires specific educational and work experience in order to be eligible to sit for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam. Learn more on the SHRM website.
Dates: Tuesdays, September 11th - December 18th 2018
Time: 6 PM - 9 PM
Location: Dispute Resolution Center
5407 N Interstate Hwy 35 # 410, Austin, TX 78723
Cost: $500 for AHRMA members, $600 for non-members.
*Participants must also purchase the SHRM Learning System.*
For more information about the AHRMA Certification Exam, email email@example.com
Does not include the cost of the SHRM Learning System. Please note that the SHRM Learning System textbooks are required for the AHRMA Certification Study Group.
Students must purchase the SHRM Learning System as it contains multiple resources that will be instrumental in your success on the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam including pre/post tests, flashcards, Smart Study Guide, as well as learning module books (also available as downloadable e-reader files).
The SHRM Learning System can be purchased on the SHRM learning site for $695 (SHRM member price) or $885 (non-SHRM member price).
USE OF PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGES
Attendance and participation in AHRMA events constitutes an agreement by the attendee to AHRMA’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, and/or electronic reproductions. Images and videos may be used on the AHRMA website, social media and for other purposes. Attendees waive, release and forever discharge AHRMA from and against claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of attendee’s image.