Diversity & Inclusion Summit
The road to inclusion in the workplace is filled with unexpected twists and turns and often appears to be a daunting task. Even if organizations hire for diversity, HR professionals recognize that true employee engagement requires inclusive workplace policies and practices that lead to increased employee satisfaction and high performing results.
Join us for this dynamic panel presentation and a unique "behind-the-scenes" glimpse into the journey toward inclusion taken by each of our speakers.
Learning Objectives include:
- Define the role of the HR professional and top leadership in cultivating an inclusive work environment
- Identify best practices in workplace inclusion
- Learn about the challenges companies face on their D&I journey
- How does HR prepare for critical D&I conversations in the workplace?
- Describe systemic and individual "blind spots" toward cultivating an inclusive workplace culture
- What is the single most effective approach an HR professional can take to promote workplace inclusion?
- How do we train our management to hire for diversity and practice inclusion?
The Luncheon Meeting Format:
Location: Norris Conference Center
10-10:30 am - Networking & Registration
10:30-11:00 am - Business Meeting
11:00-11:20 am - Legal and Legislative Update
11:20 am - Buffet
11:50-1:00 pm - D&I Panel Presentation including Q&A
Use of Photographic Images
Attendance and participation in AHRMA events constitutes an agreement by the attendee to AHRMA’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, and/or electronic reproductions. Images and videos may be used on the AHRMA website, social media and for other purposes. Attendees waive, release and forever discharge AHRMA from and against claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of attendee’s image.
Registrations must be received before close of business on the Monday prior to the event so that we may turn in a headcount. Onsite registrations are accepted at the door on a first-come, first-served basis. If you can't make the event, please let us know 72 hours beforehand by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can cancel your registration. Please note, refunds will not be issued after the 72 hour mark as we pay the venue based on the number of attendees reserved - including no-shows.