Emerging Professionals Committee
The Emerging Professionals committee works with local universities and businesses to assist current and recently graduated college students along with other young professionals in bridging the gap from student to employee.
Programs and Volunteer Opportunities:
- On-site Professional Development Programs
- By bringing HR professionals to campus to lead professional development sessions for university students and emerging professionals across a broad spectrum of degree choices and backgrounds.
- Student Networking Opportunities
- AHRMA led networking opportunities specific to university students and emerging professionals to aid in the growth of professional networks.
- Zimmerman Scholarship
- AHRMA has provided two scholarships to qualifying undergraduate and/or graduate students pursing a degree in human resources or related business degree for over 25 years.
- Mock Interviews
- Resume Coaching
Interested in volunteering or would like to partner with AHRMA on an emerging professional initiative?
Email VPEP@austinhumanresource.org for more information!