Employers: Reach qualified candidates within the Human Resources Industry in Austin.
HR Professionals in Career Transition: Find excellent Human Resources job opportunities in Austin.
Price Per Job Posting: $315
Job Posting Price Includes:
Payment Options: Mastercard, Visa, American Express
NOTE: If ads are closed at customer's request before 30 days, fees will not be prorated, and no money will be refunded.
Place of Business: iFLY Indoor Skydiving
iFLY is looking for an experienced Payroll Coordinator. We are a fast-growing global business with an extensive network of over 65 locations around the world. If you have a payroll background, are forward thinking, and team orientated, we'd like to talk to YOU!
The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for collecting and processing payroll data for all Corporate owned iFLY Tunnels. They will be the key contact for the payroll vendor to ensure payroll, taxes, garnishments and other payroll related items are processed correctly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Senior Compensation Analyst
Place of Business: Teacher Retirement System of Texas
Teacher Retirement System of Texas is hiring for a Senior Compensation Analyst. We are a top workplace in Austin, one of the largest and leading pension funds in the United States, and we are seeking a strong candidate to join a collaborative team in downtown Austin.
This position will provide coordination, guidance, and technical support to compensation programs; maintain and update variable pay programs; conduct and evaluate HR data and workforce analytics; and provide support to agency and human resources projects.
Major functions includes:
• Coordinates agency variable pay programs, including incentive compensation, executive compensation, and global compensation initiatives.
• Coordinates and plans job analysis, classification and compensation reviews, and job description development.
• Coordinates with performance management and learning and development to evaluate and develop career path and career ladder opportunities.
• Consults with division managers on recommendations for merit planning, salary and other compensation issues.
• Coordinates the collection and analysis of market data and salary surveys and conducts benchmark job matching across multiple survey sources.
• Prepares salary and wage budgets and proposals, and implements approved plans.
• Creates, revises and maintains job descriptions for agency positions.
Workforce and Data Analysis
• Coordinates the computation, analysis, and evaluation of compensation, workforce analytics, and other HR-related data.
• Prepares summaries, reports, and presentations for internal and external audiences.
• Develops and maintains compensation materials for management updates, dashboards, and presentations to the Board of Trustees.
• Enters data into the statewide USPS payroll system and a variety of HRIS systems, databases and spreadsheets.
• Analyzes and assesses workforce data related to HR workload measures, turnover, retirement estimates, FTE counts, position control, and veteran’s reports.
Contact information to apply for this position: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/trstx/jobs/1892354/senior-compensation-analyst?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs
Date posted: November 2, 2017
Immigration Specialist - (Part Time)
Place of Business: RetailMeNot, Inc
RetailMeNot, Inc. is looking for a part-time Immigration Specialist to join our People team. As the Immigration Specialist, you are the immigration subject matter expert at RetailMeNot, leading the work authorization process across the Company by actively partnering with your fellow People Team, managers, team members and Legal Counsel. You will also ensure we follow all immigration laws, required policies, and practices.
Do you love working with people, taking on new challenges, and working in an energizing environment? We have tons of work to be done, so let’s get started!
* This is a part-time position at 20 hours per week.*
Who You Are
Contact information to apply for this position: https://jobs.lever.co/retailmenot/02ec60c2-3b96-47ec-9ac1-d881eb77487b
Date posted: November 2, 2017
Benefits Specialist (Part Time)
Place of Business: RetailMeNot, Inc
We’re looking for an experienced Benefits Administrator to join our People team on a part-time basis.
Supporting the US benefits programs will require a friendly and collaborative professional who strives for excellence and provides best-in-class customer service to both internal team members, candidates and vendors.
You’ll play an integral role on the People team by consistently driving and delivering high quality results in an agile and dynamic work environment.
This role requires managing time and effort across activities, timelines and deliverables for projects, as well as taking initiative to complete unanticipated or ad hoc tasks.
Who You Are:
Place of Business: City of Austin
Plan and design a broad range of human resources services and programs citywide in the area of Compensation and Classification.
Duties, Functions and Responsibilities:
Essential duties and functions, pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
Responsibilities - Supervisor and/or Leadership Exercised:
May provide leadership, work assignments, evaluation, training, and guidance to others.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Graduation with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in a related field, plus four (4) years of related experience.
Experience may substitute for education up to the maximum of four (4) years.
Salary: $27.34 - $35.41
Contact information to apply for this position: https://www.austincityjobs.org/postings/63153
Date posted: October 27, 2017
Sr. Director, Global Compensation & Benefits (HID3612)
Place of Business:
HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world’s people, places and things. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. Our trusted identity solutions give people secure and convenient access to physical and digital places and connect things that can be accurately identified, verified and tracked digitally. Millions of people around the world use HID products and services to navigate their everyday lives, and over 2 billion things are connected through HID technology. We work with governments, educational institutions, hospitals, financial institutions, industrial businesses and some of the most innovative companies on the planet. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 3,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com.
The Sr. Director, Global Compensation & Benefits will be responsible for creating and executing the strategic direction of HID Global compensation programs under the direction of the Sr. Vice President Human Resources. The position is responsible for the management, administration, creation and development of compensation programs to support and align with business objectives and strategies. The incumbent is responsible for providing support, research, evaluation, analysis, implementation and development of people strategies in the area of cash rewards management.
The role will drive the design, planning, implementation and appropriate communication of compensation programs to include: base pay, variable pay, pay structures, and other incentive programs offered to associates. The role is responsible for ensuring an operationally sound, pragmatic and analytically based approach to solutions across the function to produce consistent, high-quality and compliant compensation practices.
The successful deployment of compensation plans requires continuous assessment of company strategy, internal and external customer needs and associate behaviors, as well as a longer-term plan. This position will be responsible for leading the research, development and evaluation of new compensation strategies and structures to support diverse business units across several countries. The position is accountable for staying current of industry and functional best-practices and for working closely with cross functional and Human Resources business partners to assess the associate incentive recommendations that allow the company to maximize business results.
Key Responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
• Ensure overall compensation and benefits strategy supports business goals.
• Conduct or assist leaders and HR business partners in day to day compensation matters: job evaluations and grading, annual merit process, off-cycle merit adjustments, new hire, promotion and grade adjustment decisions, structure reviews and changes, etc.
• Oversee Health and Welfare programs that support the competition for talent in consideration of financial investment and payback.
• Drive company compliance and manage audits. Maintain a working knowledge of legislation as it relates to pay and benefit programs (401(k), SOX, etc.)
• Work with local HR to insure compliance with respective laws regarding pay and grading.
• Manage expatriate program, design, and administration.
• Be actively involved in all phases of company acquisitions including due diligence, evaluation, and integration of pay and benefit plans.
• Participate in appropriate compensation surveys and assure correct data matches are used.
• Through a matrixed HR team across several regions, lead compensation programs, strategies and metrics, as well as management of appropriate compensation tools such as market pay and eIPE.
• Drive major Compensation initiatives and project teams throughout the department.
• Focus on continuous process improvement for best practice development to enrich the end product while right sourcing workload and enhancing productivity to ensure success of compensation programs.
• Work with HR business partners to execute communication and change management plans for updated and newly developed compensation and benefit programs.
• Design and develop dashboards for global compensation and benefit programs.
• Provide Sales and Management Incentive Program communication plans and achievements to all appropriate parties to ensure a high level of associate understanding.
Education and/or Experience:
• Knowledge of compensation and benefits practices and strategy development.
• Solid financial analysis and acumen.
• Experience in relationship building, working in cross functional teams.
• Strong data management skills. Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. Experience developing presentations and presenting with PowerPoint both to inform and to influence. Work and sell ideas cross-functionally.
• Ability to analyze data sets and draw accurate conclusions and implications.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree. MBA preferred, CCP or GRP preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in compensation including benchmarking all components of pay; compliance; job evaluations; variable pay development; management and execution; sales and management incentive compensation development, design, calculation, and reporting.
• Travel will be seldom but must be able to travel to domestic and international locations as needed.
• Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
If you have a disability which limits your ability to apply online, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, to submit your expression of interest in a position with our Company.
Contact information to apply for this position: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=hidcorp&jobId=207779&lang=en_US&source=CC3
Date posted: October 27, 2017
Chief Human Resources Officer
Ready to work for an organization you can believe in, doing work you can be proud of, with people who inspire you? We are looking for a Chief Human Resources Officer to guide our rapidly growing staff team.
Shalom Austin is the hub of Jewish life in Central Texas. Through our cultural values, we provide services and resources to connect, empower and impact the community locally, nationally and around the world.
What started as 40 acres of unoccupied land in Northwest Austin, became the home of the Dell Jewish Community Campus in 2000. Shalom Austin consists of four branches: Jewish Community Center, Jewish Federation, Jewish Family Service and the Jewish Foundation, which work together to comprehensively address the needs of Austin’s Jewish community in collaboration with area congregations, schools and community organizations.
The goals and operations of Shalom Austin are based upon and guided by core Jewish values of:
As Shalom Austin continues to expand and enhance the engagement experience offered to the Jewish community in Austin, the Chief Human Resources Officer is responsible for enhancing the overall engagement experience of Shalom Austin employees. The Chief Human Resources Officer will own all programs including engagement, change management, performance management, learning and development, and strategic staffing including talent acquisition. Additionally, this person will provide expert level guidance related to employee relations, human resources policy, talent management, and benefits strategy.
Minimum Required Qualifications
Contact information to apply for this position: email@example.com
Date posted: October 27, 2017
Human Resources Manager
The City of Austin, Development Services Department is seeking a HR Manager. The HR Manager is part of the Strategic Operations work group and will report to the Assistant Director. The purpose of the Development Services Department is to provide excellent customer service in a high quality, positive, timely, and facilitative manner to the Austin community to build a better and safer Austin.
Development Services employs over 400 team members, and is responsible for development and construction related services for commercial and residential properties. These services include plan reviews, permitting and inspection services.
This position will manage a diverse and multi-functional human resources team and will have oversight for the following HR Program including talent acquisition, compensation, employee relations, organizational development, training, diversity initiatives, payroll administration, leave management and risk and safety management.
Roles, Functions and Responsibilities:
• Confers with upper management in the selection and implementation of Human Resource programs and initiatives.
• Develops short and long range plans, programs, and personnel that provide administrative, managerial support, fiscal management, program planning, and evaluation.
• Develops and implements standard operating practice, policy and procedure.
• Determines goals, objectives, and resource requirements for activities.
• Prepares budget, presents, monitor expenditures, and ensures division operates within appropriated budget.
• Monitors contracts and contractors, ensure compliance with contractual obligations.
• Communicates section/division, project and program information to management and others.
• Functions as the liaison between the Human Resource Department and other city departments.
• Investigates and responds to complaints from managers and employees, and makes recommendations.
• Prepares and reviews reports to monitor and communicate performance results.
• Recommends and approves major purchases and expenditures.
• Participates in ongoing education as it relates to human resources, the operations of the city, and/or its departments.
Supervisor and/or Leadership Exercised: Responsible for the full range of supervisory activities including selection, training, evaluation, counseling, and recommendation for dismissal.
• Demonstrated success in partnering with executives and managers in providing strategic HR guidance, leadership and management oversight in a public sector organization within a HR Governance model.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality, exercise critical thinking, sound judgment and excellent listening skills in order to build and maintain trust and collaborative relationships.
• Strong leadership and operational management over all human resources program areas including talent acquisition, compensation, employee relations, organizational development, training, diversity initiatives, payroll administration, leave management and risk and safety management.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex workforce and employee matters including full scale investigations, disciplinary matters, conflict mediation, staff development and performance management.
• Experience with developing and implementing policies, procedures, and standard operating procedures that are aligned with the City and Departmental best practices and compliance requirements.
• Experience developing and presenting on human resources training to managers and supervisors.
• Ability to lead, coach, develop and support a Human Resources team of at least 6 individuals.
• PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP certification.
How To Apply:
When completing the City of Austin employment application:
• A detailed, complete employment application is required. It helps us to better evaluate your qualifications and will be used to determine salary if you are selected for this position. You must provide job title and employment dates for all jobs you wish to be considered and contact information for previous employers.
• A résumé is required, but will not substitute for a completed employment application.
• A cover letter is also required. In the cover letter, candidates should describe in concise detail, their interest in this position and highlight any prior experience that is relevant to this position.
• Responses to the supplemental questions are used for initial screening only.
• Military/Veterans must provide a copy of their DD214 at the time of initial interview to receive military/veteran interview preference.
• A skills assessment tests may be administered to candidates selected for interview.
• This position does require a criminal background investigation.
If you are interested in this City of Austin job opportunity please apply at the City of Austin website at this link. https://www.austincityjobs.org/postings/63099
Salary: $34.40 – $44.60 per hour
Date Posted: October 18, 2017
Our mission here at Velocity is to provide our members personalized service and unique value as their local banking alternative. Our vision is to be the preferred financial institution for our community and to make a positive impact on our members and their financial goals. Our goal is to consistently deliver superior service to all credit union members and staff.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Responsible for preparing and processing automated payrolls for the Credit Union's staff. This includes maintaining related records including processing voluntary and involuntary deductions (levies and garnishments), preparing accounting transactions and documents, documenting and updated procedures, preparing reports and information for audits and preparing management reports. Actively promotes a work environment within the Human Resources Department that consistently delivers superior service to all Credit Union members and internal staff.
• Assume responsibility for effective processing of all payroll functions.
• Ensures timely processing of all staff payroll in accordance with labor regulations and standard accounting principles.
• Maintain updated procedure manual for payroll processing and assists staff on the payroll system in an administrator role to troubleshoot general user questions.
• Remain updated on current payroll tax requirements and relevant laws associated with the processing of employee wage information including payroll taxes, employee federal income and social security taxes and other required reporting (SUI, worker’s compensation, deferred benefits, etc.)
• Accurately process year-end reports and reconcile W-2 information.
• Work closely with the HR team to help manage employee leaves (FMLA, unpaid leaves) and leave accruals.
• Work closely with management team to ensure accurate department time records
• Process wage garnishments, pay levies and other involuntary court-ordered payments.
• Ensure all FICA, state and federal tax deposits are in accordance with established requirements.
• Manage payroll related audits by preparing for and providing documentation as necessary to complete 401(k) audits, TWC audits, 941 IRS reporting and ACA compliance reporting.
• Attend workshops and training seminars (in-person and/or online) to gain and maintain HR systems and regulatory knowledge.
• Answer and resolve employee payroll related questions, complaints and concerns related to payment of wages and accruals.
• Support a positive and productive work environment by advancing Management’s directives and by consistently demonstrating a positive example for others.
• Perform all other related duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of payroll tax laws, regulations and reporting requirements.
• Knowledge of general financial accounting practices and procedures.
• Ability to handle moderate financial record keeping requirements to keep personal work updated and accurate.
• Ability to accept responsibility for access to confidential data.
• Equivalent to a two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at business or trade school. Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university preferred.
• Minimum of one year of college level accounting courses or accounting work preferred.
• Three to five years of experience required. Six months payroll processing experience in a related field preferred.
• Experience with ADP highly preferred.
• PHR and/or HRCI preferred.
• FPC and or CPP preferred.
Velocity provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, genetics, sexual orientation, national origin, age disability, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Salary: Based on experience
Contact information to apply for this position: https://velocitycu.applicantpool.com/jobs/186260-19426.html
Date Posted: October 17, 2017
Human Resources and Operations Manager
College Forward (CoFo) seeks a dynamic, well organized, detail-oriented, and deadline-driven leader to successfully oversee organization-wide human resources and daily operations of an innovative, rapidly growing nonprofit organization that helps low-income youth apply to and succeed in college. Ideal candidates will evince a deep passion for solving educational inequities within an entrepreneurial and values-driven nonprofit.
Our amazing team of permanent and AmeriCorps staff are the lifeblood and “secret sauce” of our mission and vision. As College Forward continues to scale its impact across the U.S., we seek a talented and forward-thinking leader who can build an industry-leading talent pipeline, while ensuring critical day-to-day HR and operational functions remain front and center.
This position requires the ability to lead, plan and oversee human resources and related functions to meet organizational objectives, and the ability to closely monitor progress toward goals and take immediate remedial action when necessary. Working closely with the CoFo leadership team, the Human Resources and Operations Manager will play a critical role in our meeting and exceeding our long-term strategic vision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Contact information to apply for this position: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: October 17, 2017