Employers: Reach qualified candidates within the Human Resources Industry in Austin.
HR Professionals in Career Transition: Find excellent Human Resources job opportunities in Austin.
Price Per Posting: $325 AHRMA Members / $375 Non Members
Job Posting Price Includes:
Payment Options: Mastercard, Visa, American Express
NOTE: If ads are closed at customer's request before 30 days, fees will not be prorated, and no money will be refunded.
Human Resources and Communications Coordinator
Place of Business: St. David's Foundation
Voted one of the Best Places to Work and a Healthiest Employer in Central Texas, St. David’s Foundation is currently recruiting for a Human Resources and Communications Coordinator. St. David’s Foundation is one of the largest grantmaking foundations in Texas. The Foundation is poised to become one of the top five health funders in the U.S. over the next few years.
The Communications and Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the Foundation’s office operations, as well as coordinating and assisting with a variety of external communications and internal human resources strategies. The Coordinator serves as the Foundation’s first point of contact with external guests, both on the phone and in person at the Foundation’s main lobby.
The Coordinator works closely with the Human Resources Team in assisting with and coordinating a variety of initiatives, including coordinating the Foundation’s wellness program and assisting with recruiting, interviewing, onboarding, benefits administration, and employee engagement and training events and activities. The Coordinator works closely with the Communications Team to support a variety of projects, including event logistical support, content development for social media, web, and intranet, maintaining digital files and photo archives, and administrative tasks. The performance of the Coordinator is evaluated jointly by Communications and Human Resources.
Please visit our website at https://stdavidsfoundation.org/about-us/careers to view the full job description and to learn more about St. David’s Foundation.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
2. Minimum of three years of customer-facing office operations management, project management, or executive-level administration experience.
3. Familiarity with digital and social media platforms.
4. Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
5. Willingness and ability to travel, on occasion, to multiple locations within Central Texas.
1. English/Spanish bilingual.
2. Minimum of five years of customer-facing office administration experience.
3. Experience working in a nonprofit organization.
4. Computer proficiency in Microsoft Access or other database applications.
5. Computer proficiency in Adobe Acrobat Professional.
6. Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and video editing skills.
7. Experience creating and writing engaging content for print, web or social media.
8. Experience maintaining website using WordPress.
Please send a cover letter, resume and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date posted: January 15, 2018
Benefits and Wellness Specialist
Place of Business: People's Community Clinic
Under the supervision of the Director of Human Resources, this individual’s primary responsibilities include:
• Administer benefits, including annual open enrollment, monthly new employee orientation, timely and accurate data integration to carriers, monthly plan reconcilements for all group insurance plans, and communicating benefit information to employees.
• Function as primary point of contact and resource for employees with questions or concerns regarding any benefit plan, including facilitating problem resolution between employees and benefit providers.
• Analyze current benefit plans and work with benefits broker to evaluate usage, services, coverage and trends in benefit programs and make recommendations for changes and improvements to the benefit package.
• Lead the design, implementation and administration of ongoing health and wellness programs including preventative health screenings, health maintenance programs, and physical, mental and nutritional initiatives.
• Administer the retirement plan including enrollment, contribution changes, and assist Finance with annual plan audit.
• Develop communication tools to improve employees’ understanding of PCC’s benefit package.
• Assist Finance with benefits budget data and ensuring compliance with ERISA and other government laws.
• Identify opportunities to improve work flow, work processes and patient care and work cooperatively to implement those improvements.
• Adhere to HIPAA guidelines.
Education: College degree
Experience: Minimum of two years working in benefit administration; nonprofit experience preferred
At People's Community Clinic, we believe that fostering a culture that recognizes, appreciates, and involves our employees is essential to our ability to deliver exceptional patient-centered care and support. Each staff member plays a key role in maintaining our healthcare mission and in carrying out operations that sustain and enhance our patients' dignity and well-being.
PCC's mission is to improve the health of medically underserved and uninsured Central Texans by providing high quality, affordable healthcare with dignity and respect.
Our Benefits Include:
• Competitive Wages
• 18 PTO days per year & paid holidays
• Major Medical Health Insurance Coverage
• Dental & Vision
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Employer paid Life Insurance
• Employer paid Long-Term Disability
• Annual Training
• 403(b) with employer matching
To apply, please visit our website at www.austinpcc.org and click on the “employment” link. EOE.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Date posted: Tuesday, January 2, 2018
HR Specialist III, Time and Leave
Place of Business: Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired
The Time and Leave Specialist performs detailed, time-sensitive, review and recording of employee time and leave data. The Time and Leave Specialist is responsible for managing employee time records and assisting the Benefits Coordinator with a variety of tasks in support of benefits administration. Works under general supervision, with moderate latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
Our benefits plan includes the State of Texas' defined benefit retirement plan!
Click here to view the complete posting and to learn how you can apply for this great opportunity for state employment http://www.tsbvi.edu/current-positions-available
Date posted: Tuesday, January 2, 2018