Frequently Asked Questions
1. When is the 2019 AHRMA Annual Conference?
The AHRMA Annual Conference will be held on Friday, August 2, 2019 from 7 am - 5 pm.
2. Where is the Conference?
Hyatt Regency Austin
208 Barton Springs Rd
Austin, TX 78704
Click here for directions & parking.
3. What does a full Conference registration include?
- Two main stage keynote sessions
- Breakfast & lunch along with snacks
- 4 educational sessions
- Networking Night
- Interaction with HR professionals
- Connecting with industries that assist HR professionals
- Opportunity to support the SHRM Foundation
- Lots of fun!
4. Who is speaking in 2019?
Our Conference committee is diligently working on selecting speakers to help build your HR career. Speakers will be announced soon.
5. What if I need to cancel?
Cancellations must be requested via email to the AHRMA Office no later than Monday, July 8, 2019 for a full refund. A $25.00 processing fee will be charged for each cancelled registration.
6. Can registrations be transferred to another individual?
Registration fees may not be applied to other events, but may be transferred to another person at the same company.
These changes must be requested via email to the AHRMA Office.
If transferring to another individual, higher registration fees may apply if membership level is different from the original registrant.
7. How do I become a speaker?
Please click here to learn more about becoming a speaker for AHRMA.
8. How do I become a sponsor?
Please click here to learn more about becoming a sponsor.
9. How do I become an exhibitor?
Please click here to learn more about becoming an exhibitor.
10. Can I volunteer at the 2019 AHRMA Annual Conference?
Absolutely! We need you. Are you an AHRMA member and are registered to attend Conference? If so, email Jen Garza to learn more about ways to volunteer and to sign up.
11. Where is the Conference located and are there accomodations?
The 2019 AHRMA Conference and Hotel accommodations will be at the Hyatt Regency Austin. A block of rooms has been reserved at a special conference rate of $299 plus tax. When making a reservation, CALL THE HOTEL and mention that you will be attending the AHRMA 2019 Conference to obtain the special conference rate. Valid for Thursday evening only. HOTEL RESERVATION DEADLINE IS JULY 1, 2019.
13. I have another question. Who can help me?
Email Tami Andres, VP of Conference, at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.