Place of business: Women's Health Texas
Provide expertise in the core areas of human resources with a major focus in policies and procedures, recruitment, hiring, organizational development, disciplinary procedures, employee relations, compensation, conflict management, leadership team effectiveness, change management, wellness, regulatory compliance, staff development and training, employee benefits, team building, analysis and problem solving.
- Serve as the primary human resources and organizational contact.
- Develop and supervise all human resources functions including recruitment and screening; compensation administration and planning; benefits administration and planning; employee relations; HR policy/procedures development and monitoring; staff training and development; compliance; retention; worker’s compensation; payroll; onboarding; unemployment; benefit claims; performance management; and supervision of the HR department.
- Act as a liaison and advisor; provide consultation services to all levels of employees.
- Lead large-scale change efforts and guide employees through organizational change.
- Analyze and manage employee relation issues from investigation to closure, coaching site managers and facilitating communication between parties. Guide legal process as appropriate.
- Facilitate leadership team development; coach and counsel on communication and performance management.
- Streamline HR operations through assessment of policies, procedures, and program effectiveness. Work closely with managers & Physicians to ensure efficiency of the site.
- Oversee employee orientation, development, and training.
- Oversee compliance with all federal/state/local employment laws and regulations.
- Serve as the primary contact for various audits, compliance, government reporting.
- Directly handle 401(k) administration, open enrollment, 1094/1095, provider recruitment, and employment agreements.
- Oversee company-wide committee facilitation, and employee engagement/satisfaction.
- Directs needs assessment and workplace analysis to enhance employee, operational, and organizational performance. Make recommendations for improvement.
- Lead, review and evaluate the performance of the team, on a regular and periodic basis, and ensures that the overall performance of the team is on-track and well within established goals and objectives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or related field. Master’s a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in human resources leadership role. Prefer supporting a group of 400 plus employees.
- Prefer experience in health care such as but not limited to physician practice management.
- Requires PHR or SPHR or SHRM-CP certification.
- Experience performing in a multi-site environment.
- Extensive technical knowledge of employment laws, performance management, training and development.
- Knowledge of strategic planning, change management, and organizational development.
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Identify organizational development needs and deliver relevant training as needed.
- Strong computer software skills; prefer Word and Excel experience. Prefer experience with human resources information systems and/or databases (Paylocity).
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must present a professional demeanor when representing the organizations.
- Strong managerial competencies in the areas of leadership and team development, coaching and mentoring and situational assessment skills.
- A change agent and capable of guiding the company in initiating various change management initiatives with the view of leading and guiding the department towards the future.
- Strong ethics and a high level of personal and professional integrity.
- An effective communicator at all levels in the organization, with strong oral, written and persuasive skills.
- Some travel required.
- Ability to make sound judgments and decisions.
- Ability to perform data entry.
- Ability to assimilate information and draw appropriate conclusions.
- High attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
Click here to apply.