Place of Business:
Be a part of shaping our future. In the midst of rapidly growing populations, rising development around the world, and increasing demand, the way we are managing energy and water resources will shape the future of our planet. Itron’s decades of experience is helping to ensure success in creating a more resourceful world.
Develop, implement and administer compensation policies and programs. Audits jobs for content and prepares job descriptions reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements. Develops and/or participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position. Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices. Recommends corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems. Reviews requests for new or revised classifications to determine appropriate salary grade assignment. Formulates recommendations regarding development of company salary structure, FLSA exemptions, job revisions and organizational structures. Reviews existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation administration and recommends appropriate courses of action. May prepare special studies and recommendations on subjects such as incentive compensation, bonus plans, sales compensation or stock options. Development and administration of global compensation programs.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and administer compensation programs and processes, including base and short-term incentive plans, and annual compensation processes/programs.
- Develop, review and audit short term incentive plans, include non-US local bonus plans.
- Conduct and administer job analysis, job evaluation, base pay, incentive and merit compensation processes / programs.
- Lead multiple compensation projects and/or major analyses.
- Develop models and recommendations for global compensation programs.
- Advise and counsel employees and managers on compensation policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and participate in market surveys and analysis of compensation surveys.
- Ensure compliance (relating to compensation and FLSA) with federal, state wage laws, including reporting requirements
- Develop ad hoc reports that analyze corporate compensation and make recommendations based on data.
- Manage compensation data within HRIS and other compensation related systems.
- Work with Director through HR Manager level staff globally to ensure corporate compensation philosophy is maintained.
- Experience: This position requires 5+ years of previous related professional experience in a global compensation analyst role. Sales incentive experience preferred.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Certification(s): CCP, GRP, and CEP preferred
Travel: 1 - 10%
Physical Demands: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
Itron is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, veteran status, disability, genetic information, gender identity or other characteristics protected by law. If you require an accommodation in order to apply to this position, please contact your local recruiting representative at 1-800-635-5461 or email Accessibility@itron.com.
Click here to apply.