Place of Business:
Texas Disposal Systems
TEMPORARY CONTRACT POSITION - with experience in workers' compensation, training, and job descriptions.
Minimum 6 month contract - may be extended.
Located just south of Austin in Creedmoor.
The HR Business Partner is responsible for providing human resource guidance to all levels of management and employees. This position will develop and implement HR programs to support employment, job analysis, compensation, training and professional development, and compliance.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree and 4 years equivalent experience working in an HR environment or the equivalent in education and experience;
• Intermediate proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite – i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and HRIS systems;
• Ability to travel overnight outside of standard business hours;
• Ability to work extended periods outside of standard business hours on occasion;
• Excellent interviewing skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Leadership and training skills;
• Detail-oriented and possess a strong work ethic;
• Ability to work independently and also take direction;
• Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
• Working knowledge of company HR policies and procedures and state and federal employment laws.
• Ability to work well with internal and external customers at all levels of the company.
• Bilingual and able to read, write and speak Spanish proficiently
• PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP certification
• Previous experience supporting Department of Transportation (DOT) regulated positions
Click here to apply.