Place of Business:
ARA Diagnostic Imaging
Under limited supervision, the Human Resources Coordinator administers the Wellness program, assists with benefits, onboarding and general office duties. Works with the HR Department providing outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Administers the HealthCheck 360 Wellness Program (includes enrolling new staff, managing devices, weekly conference calls, processing tango rewards, coordinating raffles and auditing monthly invoices.)
- Administers the Gold’s Gym Program (includes processing annual open enrollment for staff and physicians, enrolls new staff, audits monthly billing statement, updates deductions in Ultipro.)
- Creates and distributes HR Newsletter quarterly.
- Creates and maintains Wellness Page and Work Perks on SharePoint.
- Presents Benefits overview for Employee Onboarding and assists with preparation of Onboarding materials.
- Assists with audits of employee and physician benefits, benefit billing statements and assists in online enrollment of benefit elections.
- Prepares and distributes annual total compensation statements to all employees.
- Generates temporary benefits cards to new hires at the beginning of each month.
- Compiles and uploads benefits reports to ETC monthly.
- Audits the Radiology Services Report to ensure patients who requested employee waiver are covered on company medical plan.
- Generates Texas New Hire Report and uploads to the Office of Attorney General Portal semi-monthly.
- Maintains and distributes current employee information, policies, procedures and other communications as appropriate.
- Prepares draft communication.
- Updates and maintains HRIS records and compiles reports from database.
- Assists on departmental projects and/or special projects.
- Processes employment verification requests for staff/physicians.
- Examines incoming faxes and routes to correct recipient.
- Responsible for monitoring functionality of office equipment and ordering supplies on a monthly basis.
- Responds to questions on human resources policies/procedures.
- Scans, copies and files documents.
- Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One year of experience working in human resource environment is required. Benefits and/or Wellness experience preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
Click here to apply.