Place of Business:
Texas Association of School Boards
Come work as a Human Resources Manager at a large nonprofit organization in northwest Austin that offers great benefits with a wide range of opportunities to advance and learn alongside a team of talented professionals.
About the Texas Association of School Boards:
The Texas Association of School Boards (TASB) has been promoting educational excellence for all Texas schoolchildren since 1949. We provide a wide variety of services and programs to help public school board members serve their communities more effectively and to help school districts function more efficiently.
Since 2009, TASB has regularly made the top 10 list in the large-employer category of the Austin Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in Central Texas. Our inclusive, friendly work environment encourages employees to innovate, collaborate, and grow.
We employ a diverse mix of professional, technical, risk management, and administrative staff.
About the Position:
We’re looking for a Human Resources Manager to work in a fast-paced Human Resources department to oversee day to day operations related to core HR functions.
- Manage and oversee day to day HR operations, providing leadership and support for core functions including, recruiting, benefits administration, compliance, HRIS data integrity and system setup, onboarding, and performance management.
- Supervise a team of HR professionals.
- Reports to Division Director of Human Resources.
- Concentrated knowledge of principles, methods and techniques of human resource management.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, and 5-10 years of experience in an HR environment.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
Learn More and Apply:
- Excellent benefits, including employer-paid medical, dental, and life insurance as well as a retirement plan and employee assistance program. We have generous paid leave and holiday time.
- Convenient staff-supportive amenities like an on-site child care center, mini market, fitness room, and more.
- Professional growth and advancement opportunities in a wide range of areas, including governmental relations, risk management, cooperative purchasing, investment and employee benefits, human resource management, leadership development, and more.
- A diverse, inclusive work environment that celebrates the unique perspectives and talents of all employees.
- A friendly company culture that encourages a healthy work-life balance.
Learn more about TASB and its benefits by visiting tasb.org or by following us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn. All job applications must be submitted online through our ADP application system. Only those candidates that closely meet the job’s requirements will be selected for interview and contacted.
TASB is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, color, disability, religion, sex, national origin, or age. TASB does not sponsor H-1B visas. This position is subject to a background check. Any job offer is contingent upon receipt of results of a satisfactory background check.
Click here to apply.