Place of Business: CLEAResult
CLEAResult is seeking a Senior Director of Talent Acquisition to lead and execute the overall talent acquisition strategy for this rapidly expanding company. In this leadership role, the Senior Director will manage the requisition and new hire processes, candidate experience, employee referrals and will oversee relocation, immigration and other recruiting related programs. This individual is responsible for the management and development of the recruiting team and ensuring that the team meets or exceeds their KPI’s. As the company continues to grow, we are looking for someone to join our team with an entrepreneurial spirit and a focus on continuous process improvement and creating efficiencies. The Senior Director will build relationships with internal customers and leaders across multiple business teams and corporate functions in addition to external vendors. This position has responsibility for both U.S. and Canada.
• Leads overall accountability for the Company’s talent acquisition strategy including external recruitment, onboarding and internal deployment of talent.
• Continue to evolve a best-in-class recruiting team ensuring that team members have the skills necessary to proactively identify and attract talent across all levels across the U.S. and Canada.
• Manage the company-wide recruitment team with primary responsibility for integrating recruitment processes and systems to meet critical business priorities.
• Maintains an effective level of literacy about the business units’ financial position, mid-range plans, critical business priorities and competition to ensure that the CLEAResult talent acquisition organization is poised to support business growth.
• Be a champion for innovation in talent acquisition strategies through knowledge of the latest staffing trends both within the energy efficiency industry as well as best practices at other progressive companies within a variety of industries.
• Build upon and increase the CLEAResult employment brand ensuring an ability to attract the highest quality talent.
• Build strong workforce analytics utilizing current tools and identifying future tools that will effectively track current and future talent activity. Ensure there is an overall alignment with broad staffing requirements at all times.
• Build and lead an effective internal mobility strategy by developing and executing the mechanisms required to effectively match internal candidates
• Lead preparation and execution of innovative and cost-effective recruiting strategies and plans to meet talent objectives.
• Refine and manage consistent recruiting, interviewing, and hiring processes that support a highly positive candidate experience and recruiter/hiring manager efficiencies.
• Develop staffing strategy, business plan, budget, and forecast managing to the annual plan.
• Develop effective and innovative strategies to grow our talent pools across various segments which include but are not limited to executive, professional, technical and program management personnel.
• Work with team members to develop resources and templates for on-boarding and continually offer refinements and enhancements to the on-boarding processes.
• Manage and lead various talent team projects related to recruiting, hiring and on-boarding including but not limited to critical new start up client projects.
• Ensures interviewing, testing and hiring processes are in compliance with all EEO legislation, the Americans with Disability Act (ADA), FAA, and all other
government legal requirements.
• Adheres to the departmental budget and monitors expenditures.
• Performs other projects and duties as assigned or required.
• Continue to build and lead an effective internal mobility strategy by developing and executing the mechanisms required to effectively match internal candidates
• Bachelor's/Master's or equivalent in business or human resources related discipline.
• 12+ years of progressive experience in a talent acquisition function within a nation-wide multi-side organization.
• 8+ years people management
• Experience as a #1 or #2 talent acquisition leader for a fast-paced and growing company with multi-site operations. The leader should have depth in executive recruiting, university recruiting and overall staffing with proven experience of achieving strong results.
• Experience in a dynamic, fast paced industry such as high technology where talent is a competitive advantage.
• Experience developing (not simply implementing) innovative full cycle recruiting processes and initiatives which are results-oriented and cost effective.
• Proven utilization of multiple sourcing avenues for varied levels of talent, from university recruiting to the senior most-level executives. A willingness to be tactical as well as strategic and demonstrate initiative and results-orientation with a constant focus on service delivery.
• Experience effectively managing a diverse team; serving as a leader, mentor and coach. Proven ability to inspire, motivate and provide a vision.
• Experience establishing comprehensive metrics to track recruiting effectiveness and overall alignment of talent acquisition strategy to the business.
• Strong working knowledge of web search engines/tools, social media, and applicant tracking systems. (Preferably Workday)
• Must have outstanding communication skills along with the ability to share the overall company vision, talent strategy and milestones to achieve result
• Knowledge of EEO laws and employment compliance.
• Represent CLEAResult with the highest level of integrity
Click here to apply.