Place of Business:
ARA Diagnostic Imaging
Under general supervision, responsible for helping to assess education needs, develop programs, and train staff using a variety of educational methodologies. Reviews and evaluates training needs and effectiveness of training programs.
• Orients and prepares newly employed staff to be proficient and effective employees in the performance of their job by providing written, online and classroom-style training.
• Participates in monthly meetings to stay abreast of changes in Training.
• Meets regularly with managers to monitor and assess the effectiveness of current training curriculum and make changes as needed.
• Provides ongoing training for existing staff to meet changes in skill requirements, performance standards, organization structure, functions and responsibilities, and available resources.
• Schedules classes and enrolls students based on availability of classrooms, equipment and instructors.
• Designs instructional aides for stand-alone or instructor-led classroom or online use; interviews subject matter experts or conducts other research to develop instructional content.
• Presents information using a variety of instructional techniques and formats such as role playing, simulations team exercises, group discussion, and videos and lectures; develops alternate training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
• Designs, develops and implements programs and services that provide new knowledge, new skills, innovative thinking and motivation, thereby contributing to significant improvements in services and processes.
• Evaluates the effectiveness of the training, through ongoing audits of employee performance and productivity, to ensure that the desired results are being achieved and make changes necessary to maximize financial and time investments.
• Analyzes and plans for training needs for the departments, compiles all available information and creates a wide variety of training resources for all employee levels.
• Exemplifies high-level customer service skills that help promulgate workplace harmony, effectiveness and job satisfaction by providing programs that encourage cultural competency and appreciation of all persons.
• Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
Education/Experience: Bachelor Degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience. CPR Instructor Training Certification a plus. One to Three years of experience in training individuals and curriculum development. Experience in a healthcare environment strongly preferred.
Click here to apply.